You are currently not Logged in or registered with us. To see all content and have permission to post and have access to more exciting tings, you need to be registered with us. If you are not, please click the Register link in the Navigation Bar. Thanks from the Admin team.
You are currently not Logged in or registered with us. To see all content and have permission to post and have access to more exciting tings, you need to be registered with us. If you are not, please click the Register link in the Navigation Bar. Thanks from the Admin team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Website  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Extreme weather around the world Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin
Extreme weather around the world Vote_lcapExtreme weather around the world Voting_barExtreme weather around the world Vote_rcap 
weathermaster
Extreme weather around the world Vote_lcapExtreme weather around the world Voting_barExtreme weather around the world Vote_rcap 
Mark
Zachary
Calum
Paul
stuart
magic
Nick2702
Lightningboy
El Nino/La Nina Index
Extreme weather around the world Elninometer+12

Extreme weather around the world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark

PostSubject: Extreme weather around the world   Extreme weather around the world EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:58 pm

To discuss extreme weather around the world
Back to top Go down
http://www.weatherconnect.co.uk
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extreme weather around the world   Extreme weather around the world EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:29 pm

The recent mega snowstorm in Eastern America not long ago is something we will never achieve here. Shame but i dont think we would ever move for months after that. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://weatherconnect.forumotion.com
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Extreme weather around the world   Extreme weather around the world EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:51 pm

I don't think we would. Huge snowfall are possible. It's Just getting the low to track right with the cold air over the UK. You need the perfect ingredients.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weatherconnect.co.uk
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extreme weather around the world   Extreme weather around the world EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:47 am

Indeed, i remember when last year we were predicted some 30cm along with Wales with very heavy snow to get nothing but a bit of light snow. Worst event ever!
Back to top Go down
https://weatherconnect.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme weather around the world   Extreme weather around the world Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme weather around the world
Page 1 of 1