You are currently not Logged in or registered with us. To see all content and have permission to post and have access to more exciting tings, you need to be registered with us. If you are not, please click the Register link in the Navigation Bar. Thanks from the Admin team.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Website  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin
NEW: Weather Webcams Vote_lcapNEW: Weather Webcams Voting_barNEW: Weather Webcams Vote_rcap 
weathermaster
NEW: Weather Webcams Vote_lcapNEW: Weather Webcams Voting_barNEW: Weather Webcams Vote_rcap 
Mark
Zachary
Calum
Paul
stuart
magic
Nick2702
Lightningboy
El Nino/La Nina Index
NEW: Weather Webcams Elninometer+12

NEW: Weather Webcams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

NEW: Weather Webcams Empty
PostSubject: NEW: Weather Webcams   NEW: Weather Webcams EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:38 pm

An exciting New feature again here at Weather Connect!

A new page has been set up for Weather Webcams. We aim to get a collection of weather webcams across the country over time. We will use the Google Maps to add icons so you can then click on them to view the webcam!

Its a simple process to get yours added so hop over to here! http://www.weatherconnect.co.uk/index.php?/pages/webcam.html

Go on Sean, you could be the first one. Wink Laughing

https://weatherconnect.forumotion.com
weathermaster

weathermaster

PostSubject: Re: NEW: Weather Webcams   NEW: Weather Webcams EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:24 pm

Yeah ok add me.

Will send you the details later.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEW: Weather Webcams   NEW: Weather Webcams EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Hehe, whats the code of your webcam so i can put it on?

https://weatherconnect.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW: Weather Webcams   NEW: Weather Webcams Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW: Weather Webcams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Weather Connect :: Forum Information-
Jump to: