You are currently not Logged in or registered with us. To see all content and have permission to post and have access to more exciting tings, you need to be registered with us. If you are not, please click the Register link in the Navigation Bar. Thanks from the Admin team.
You are currently not Logged in or registered with us. To see all content and have permission to post and have access to more exciting tings, you need to be registered with us. If you are not, please click the Register link in the Navigation Bar. Thanks from the Admin team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Website  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin
Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? Vote_lcapIs labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? Voting_barIs labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? Vote_rcap 
weathermaster
Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? Vote_lcapIs labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? Voting_barIs labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? Vote_rcap 
Mark
Zachary
Calum
Paul
stuart
magic
Nick2702
Lightningboy
El Nino/La Nina Index
Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? Elninometer+12

Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?

Go down 
+4
Zachary
Admin
weathermaster
Mark
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark

PostSubject: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Discuss
Back to top Go down
http://www.weatherconnect.co.uk
weathermaster

weathermaster

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:12 pm

I don't think so but who can?
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:16 pm

Good point, i would prefer to see the lib dems in. But would settle with the Tories (which would no doubt upset the scots and give the SNP more support)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:23 pm

Labour is a right mess right now. Times are very hard though but then again i dont think any other party is going to do much better.
Back to top Go down
https://weatherconnect.forumotion.com
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Brown is fit to run the country. Blair made a mess and Brown is receiving the blame for it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:49 am

Blair knew what was coming so got out why he could!
Back to top Go down
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:31 am

Why should a alledged bully be allowed to run this country? It was one of the last countries to come out of the recession and considering we are a rich country, its rather worrying to say the least.

Mind you, the tories are not that great either, no matter what they say!
Back to top Go down
Calum

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:54 am

aye , a win for the tories in may will certainly see the SNP getting more support up here. I think there's a good possibitly of a "hung" parliment in may (no overall majority) seeing as the tories will dominate southern england and labour will still get many votes up here.

Intresting times ahead by the looks of current things
Back to top Go down
weathermaster

weathermaster

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:23 am

When's the next election for prime minister?

EDIT: Just checked says 3rd of June 2010.
Back to top Go down
Calum

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:49 am

first thursday in may this year WM
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:36 am

Paul wrote:
Why should a alledged bully be allowed to run this country? It was one of the last countries to come out of the recession and considering we are a rich country, its rather worrying to say the least.

Mind you, the tories are not that great either, no matter what they say!

You believe the stories?
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:55 am

Well we know he was temper problems, but we also know there's a a few who would like to get rid of him. Perhaps a misunderstanding between those concerned?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:57 am

Well latest economy figures suggest it has grown a bit more than the meagre figures predicted last time so maybe a tiny bit of good news.
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:57 am

The bullying thing is a sham. It comes it just weeks before the election..

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:02 am

I still think its odds on for the Tories to win. Its how much by? A hung parliament possible?
Back to top Go down
magic

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Hmm, no easy answers here. Of the three realistic possibilities:
-Labour hold - just what do they think they are doing with our money? The poor wallet's already sitting on the floor in the corner with a straight jacket on rocking back and forth...
-Hung parliament - the uncertainty and loss of global financial confidence in the UK this would create would bring a high risk of damage to our (fragile) economy.
-Tory win - having experienced Conservative financial incompetence at the local government level this last year I'm inclined to believe that a Tory win would pose an extreme economic risk and all the other things that would follow.

So, I'm not convinced that Labour is fit but I'm not seeing a viable alternative at this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.magic-zone.org.uk/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Thanks for your view magic. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:43 pm

For some reason there's quite a few green supporters at my 6th form. I would like to see the Lib Dems in. Vince Cable is brilliant and is far better than the Tories and labour chancellors. Overall i would settle for the Tories. But they don't totally convince me. They certainly don't convince my village

Not surprising though is it?
Back to top Go down
Calum

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:55 pm

tbh i wouldnt mind the lib dems winning in may , but itll be a close one
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:36 am

Which party is expected to take over your area?

Its conservative for here at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:39 am

Labour will never lose my area, a very, very safe seat
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:15 pm

SNP, my former teacher. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Calum

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Toss up between the SNP and Labour here , but mind you our Labour MP at the moment is getting a grilling about her expenses , so possible SNP?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:21 pm

I like the Labour candidates round here tbh, one of them is even very high up to do with Transport i think and was on the BBC news during the snow problems.

George Osbourne was also in our area this week and David Cameron last week or the week before too.

Our area has been seen as a key area of competition between Labour and Conservative.
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:20 pm

I think in the current climate an independent Scotland is least on peoples minds! Will be interesting to see how much support they get after the financial crisis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?   Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is labour and Gorden Brown fit to lead the country?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next