You are currently not Logged in or registered with us. To see all content and have permission to post and have access to more exciting tings, you need to be registered with us. If you are not, please click the Register link in the Navigation Bar. Thanks from the Admin team.
You are currently not Logged in or registered with us. To see all content and have permission to post and have access to more exciting tings, you need to be registered with us. If you are not, please click the Register link in the Navigation Bar. Thanks from the Admin team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Website  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
The Premier League Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin
The Premier League Vote_lcapThe Premier League Voting_barThe Premier League Vote_rcap 
weathermaster
The Premier League Vote_lcapThe Premier League Voting_barThe Premier League Vote_rcap 
Mark
Zachary
Calum
Paul
stuart
magic
Nick2702
Lightningboy
El Nino/La Nina Index
The Premier League Elninometer+12

The Premier League

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachary

Zachary

The Premier League Empty
PostSubject: The Premier League   The Premier League EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:42 pm

What team do you support?

Discuss The Premier League here!
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

The Premier League Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Premier League   The Premier League EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:19 pm

This kicked off well.
Back to top Go down
Paul

The Premier League Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Premier League   The Premier League EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:27 pm

I don't support a team in the Premier League, sadly my team is currently in the championship. Sad

But to try and create some discussion.

What did you made of Shawcross's tackle on Ramsey in the Stoke Arsenal game? Was it malicious or just plain clumsyness?
Back to top Go down
Mark

The Premier League Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Premier League   The Premier League EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Didn't he get warned the other day as well?
Back to top Go down
http://www.weatherconnect.co.uk
Zachary

Zachary

The Premier League Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Premier League   The Premier League EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:31 pm

The tackle was a mistake he didn't mean it.
Back to top Go down
Paul

The Premier League Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Premier League   The Premier League EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Nope, the guy has never been sent off in his career before last nights game.

Sadly Ramsey has suffered what clearly looked like a broken leg and he will be out for some time. Feel sorry for the lad i have to say and it is a career threatening injury i bet, as broken legs are.

Its ironic that it was 2 years to the day that Eduado suffered a broken leg from a very bad tackle against Birmingham which prompted Wenger saying the now imfamous comments of "this guy should not play football ever again".
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

The Premier League Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Premier League   The Premier League EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Why were the post removed? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Paul

The Premier League Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Premier League   The Premier League EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:52 am

I forgot what your post said but i don't recall for any reason for it to be removed?

Anyways, glad too see the PL has turned down the rather ridiculas idea of an play off system to decide the 4th and final champions league spot. Although it is the same old top 4 in recent years, they have there right to be up there, regardless if its down to money or not. Plus as there is to many games to start off with and we don't need any more games, espeicially these play off ganes.
Back to top Go down
Paul

The Premier League Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Premier League   The Premier League EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:40 am

Well we are not in the Premier League but next season we will be. Very Happy

Been really surprised at how poor the standard of football has been in the championship and it demonstrates the gap between the premier league and the championship would appear to be getting bigger. With our current squad, i feel they are not good enough for the premier league without investment and how much Fat Ashley will give to Hughton is anyone guess.

I think Chris Hughton deserves alot of credit to get us in this position without any whinging or any F word rants to the media(unlike Joe Kinnear). He got on with it, quietly and the squad seem right behind him. The team spirit would appear to be high and the mood around the club could not be any better and no Andy Carroll and Steven Taylor bust up will stop that. The worry amongst fans however which includes me is that Hughton might be out of his depth but the guy deserves a chance at least imo.

Anyways, only 1 more point needed and we are promoted, Hopefully this can happen on Monday against Sheffield United which is live on Sky Sports 1 at 7:45(for anyone who may want to watch it which i doubt lol).

Considering we got thrashed 6-1 by Leyton Orient in pre-season, i could not be any more delighted by promotion which is all but sealed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lightningboy

The Premier League Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Premier League   The Premier League EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:50 am

Me im a Liverpool Fan, not been a great season for Liverpool this season Sad
Cant see us getting top 4 this season now Sad
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

The Premier League Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Premier League   The Premier League EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Agree. Liverpool have had a terrible season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Premier League Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Premier League   The Premier League Empty

Back to top Go down

The Premier League
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Living Room :: The Sports Forum-
Jump to: