You are currently not Logged in or registered with us. To see all content and have permission to post and have access to more exciting tings, you need to be registered with us. If you are not, please click the Register link in the Navigation Bar. Thanks from the Admin team.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Website  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin
Media Over Reacting Over Green Vote_lcapMedia Over Reacting Over Green Voting_barMedia Over Reacting Over Green Vote_rcap 
weathermaster
Media Over Reacting Over Green Vote_lcapMedia Over Reacting Over Green Voting_barMedia Over Reacting Over Green Vote_rcap 
Mark
Zachary
Calum
Paul
stuart
magic
Nick2702
Lightningboy
El Nino/La Nina Index
Media Over Reacting Over Green Elninometer+12

Media Over Reacting Over Green

Go down 
AuthorMessage
weathermaster

weathermaster

Media Over Reacting Over Green Empty
PostSubject: Media Over Reacting Over Green   Media Over Reacting Over Green EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:01 am

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/article/6880/

Don't you think the guy feels bad enough already?

I made a save like his once it just slips past your had.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Media Over Reacting Over Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media Over Reacting Over Green   Media Over Reacting Over Green EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:54 am

Its all part and parcel of being a footballer i'm afraid Sean, he gets paied enough money by his club and country to recover from this and the flack he has been getting.

I remember "Goldenballs"(Beckham) getting huge amount of stick for his sending off in the World Cup 1998, now he is quite popular so it will all be forgotten soon enough, especially if he saves a pen that wins us the world cup. Razz
Back to top Go down

Media Over Reacting Over Green
Page 1 of 1