You are currently not Logged in or registered with us. To see all content and have permission to post and have access to more exciting tings, you need to be registered with us. If you are not, please click the Register link in the Navigation Bar. Thanks from the Admin team.
You are currently not Logged in or registered with us. To see all content and have permission to post and have access to more exciting tings, you need to be registered with us. If you are not, please click the Register link in the Navigation Bar. Thanks from the Admin team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Website  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Help With Rasing Charity Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin
Help With Rasing Charity Vote_lcapHelp With Rasing Charity Voting_barHelp With Rasing Charity Vote_rcap 
weathermaster
Help With Rasing Charity Vote_lcapHelp With Rasing Charity Voting_barHelp With Rasing Charity Vote_rcap 
Mark
Zachary
Calum
Paul
stuart
magic
Nick2702
Lightningboy
El Nino/La Nina Index
Help With Rasing Charity Elninometer+12

Help With Rasing Charity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
weathermaster

weathermaster

PostSubject: Help With Rasing Charity   Help With Rasing Charity EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Have to raise money for Haiti. So thought of playing the PS3 for 6 hours straight with no breaks with a web cam so you can see me playing. In the description will put in link so you can pay money to oxfam for Haiti. Sound like a good idea? If you have a PS3 you can join in online.
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Help With Rasing Charity   Help With Rasing Charity EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:50 pm

What games?
Back to top Go down
weathermaster

weathermaster

PostSubject: Re: Help With Rasing Charity   Help With Rasing Charity EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:08 pm

11am to 12pm: Gran Turismo Prologue.

12pm to 1pm: Call Of Duty World At War.

1pm to 1:30pm: Assains Creed 2.

1:30pm to 2pm: Formula 1 Championship Edition.

2pm to 3pm: Band Hero.

3pm to 4pm: Grand Theft Auto IV.

4pm to 4:30pm: Fifa 2010.

4:30pm to 5pm: Colin Mcrea Dirt 2.
Back to top Go down
weathermaster

weathermaster

PostSubject: Re: Help With Rasing Charity   Help With Rasing Charity EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Help With Rasing Charity   Help With Rasing Charity EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:17 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help With Rasing Charity   Help With Rasing Charity EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:03 am

When your Cam feed is up sean, could you maybe give me the code as i may be able to put it on here too. I will have a go anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://weatherconnect.forumotion.com
weathermaster

weathermaster

PostSubject: Re: Help With Rasing Charity   Help With Rasing Charity EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:49 pm

I'm just about to start testing it now will PM you the code.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help With Rasing Charity   Help With Rasing Charity EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Okidoke.
Back to top Go down
weathermaster

weathermaster

PostSubject: Re: Help With Rasing Charity   Help With Rasing Charity EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:57 pm

Just about to turn it on for testing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help With Rasing Charity   Help With Rasing Charity EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:36 pm

A page has been created for the webcam. Link in the Navbar at the to. May add some text later.
Back to top Go down
weathermaster

weathermaster

PostSubject: Re: Help With Rasing Charity   Help With Rasing Charity EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:36 am

Wish me luck on the gaming marathon!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help With Rasing Charity   Help With Rasing Charity EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:50 am

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
weathermaster

weathermaster

PostSubject: Re: Help With Rasing Charity   Help With Rasing Charity EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:26 am

Hi everyone,

I have finished the marathon. I have slight blurry vision after 6 hours non stop. Thanks for posting that up on the site Luke. Thanks to everyone who popped in to say hello. After doing that marathon for 6 hours as you can imagine I went straight to the toilet and have been eating like a pig since.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help With Rasing Charity   Help With Rasing Charity EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Hehe well done. Posting up on the site has pulled in about 40 visitors in about 6 hours. Very Happy 2 people have even rated (1 was me) to rate 5 starts as an article overall.

Anyone donated yet?
Back to top Go down
weathermaster

weathermaster

PostSubject: Re: Help With Rasing Charity   Help With Rasing Charity EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Mark did about £4 or £6 and Calum said he was going to put some in to. According to cam streams I got 700 visits in the 6 hours but I will have to wait until tommorow to get a accurate reading.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help With Rasing Charity   Help With Rasing Charity EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Nice thats very good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help With Rasing Charity   Help With Rasing Charity Empty

Back to top Go down

Help With Rasing Charity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Living Room :: Lounge-
Jump to: