You are currently not Logged in or registered with us. To see all content and have permission to post and have access to more exciting tings, you need to be registered with us. If you are not, please click the Register link in the Navigation Bar. Thanks from the Admin team.
You are currently not Logged in or registered with us. To see all content and have permission to post and have access to more exciting tings, you need to be registered with us. If you are not, please click the Register link in the Navigation Bar. Thanks from the Admin team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Website  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Exciting stories Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin
Exciting stories Vote_lcapExciting stories Voting_barExciting stories Vote_rcap 
weathermaster
Mark
Zachary
Calum
Paul
stuart
magic
Nick2702
Lightningboy
El Nino/La Nina Index
Exciting stories Elninometer+12

Exciting stories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
weathermaster

weathermaster

Exciting stories Empty
PostSubject: Exciting stories   Exciting stories EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Do you have a exciting story? If so share with us.

I will start.

One day me and some friends were bored and decided to go on a walk because it was a nice spring afternoon. We went into a field and walked for about 15 to 20 minutes. We then arrived at the top of the field and sat down. We had a look at the view and one of my friends brought binoculars. We each took a turn looking around until one of my friends noticed someone down at the farm. It was a black figure standing under a tree they were walking about bored. They stopped and looked up at the hill and saw us. They ran into there house. We then heard a dog barking and coming out of the house it jumped over the fence. The farmer behind it jumped over the fence. But this is what scared us when the farmer was climbing over the fence he shot his gun into the air. We all ran for it.

I have never ran so fast in my life a mad dog chasing you and a farmer with a gun. One of my friends got stuck in the mud and shouted 'go on without me!'. They took off there shoes and carried of running in socks. We arrived home safely.

This happend where I used to live about 10 years ago when I was 8 years old. A few years later my friend went back to find his shoes only one remained and it was badly damaged.
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

Exciting stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting stories   Exciting stories EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Epic. Wish I was there.
Back to top Go down

Exciting stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Living Room :: Lounge-
Jump to: