You are currently not Logged in or registered with us. To see all content and have permission to post and have access to more exciting tings, you need to be registered with us. If you are not, please click the Register link in the Navigation Bar. Thanks from the Admin team.
You are currently not Logged in or registered with us. To see all content and have permission to post and have access to more exciting tings, you need to be registered with us. If you are not, please click the Register link in the Navigation Bar. Thanks from the Admin team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Website  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Website and Forum Terminating Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin
Website and Forum Terminating Vote_lcapWebsite and Forum Terminating Voting_barWebsite and Forum Terminating Vote_rcap 
weathermaster
Website and Forum Terminating Vote_lcapWebsite and Forum Terminating Voting_barWebsite and Forum Terminating Vote_rcap 
Mark
Zachary
Calum
Paul
stuart
magic
Nick2702
Lightningboy
El Nino/La Nina Index
Website and Forum Terminating Elninometer+12

Website and Forum Terminating

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Website and Forum Terminating   Website and Forum Terminating EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:19 am

I regret to announce that i have decided to end Weather Connect. It is a thing that demands quite alot of time to do sometimes and its something i will not have time to deal with come the new school year anyway.

Weather often has limited interest compared to other areas and i do not have the money to keep things going.

It has been good doing this for the time that i have being doing this website.

The website will not be renewed. The forum will be left open for a while. I have decided to venture into a completely new area that doesnt requite as much time and is something which could be much more successful than this because it has far more interest. I am moving into the Gaming world with website and forum. Due to my birthday yesterday and very busy otherwise i have only spent about two days on this so far and the forum gained two completely new members in a few hours compared to two every century here!

If you wish to join me over there you are more than welcome to. The website is http://clanserv.moonfruit.com and the forum is http://clanserv.forumotion.com

The website will become .com in a few weeks time when im back off holiday.

It has the potential to do much better than here i feel. Thank you for being a member here and your input has been good. Feel free to join me at my new site but otherwise i will pop on MSN etc in the future. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://weatherconnect.forumotion.com
weathermaster

weathermaster

PostSubject: Re: Website and Forum Terminating   Website and Forum Terminating EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:37 am

Hi Luke sorry to hear that Weather Connect has not worked out. I have reopened Chat Box a forum that I shut when we all moved to Weather Connect.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Chat_Place/index/

Would it be possible if you could email everyone here and explain what has happend and give links to your forum, website and mine? I will join your forum and give everyone a link on Chat Box to your site if you want.
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Website and Forum Terminating   Website and Forum Terminating EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:49 am

At least you can own up your weather forum wasn't doing well. Good luck with your gaming site. I might join in the future if it becomes active enough.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Website and Forum Terminating   Website and Forum Terminating EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:23 pm

Zachary wrote:
At least you can own up your weather forum wasn't doing well. Good luck with your gaming site. I might join in the future if it becomes active enough.
With few people actually properly interested anyway it was never going to be easy especially with limited funds.

Gaming and Clans opens up things to a much much bigger audience therefore success rates are potentially higher. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Website and Forum Terminating   Website and Forum Terminating EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:28 pm

weathermaster wrote:
Hi Luke sorry to hear that Weather Connect has not worked out. I have reopened Chat Box a forum that I shut when we all moved to Weather Connect.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Chat_Place/index/

Would it be possible if you could email everyone here and explain what has happend and give links to your forum, website and mine? I will join your forum and give everyone a link on Chat Box to your site if you want.
Sure, will do that. Smile

I am looking for content writers on the website so if anyone is interested please do contact me over there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Website and Forum Terminating   Website and Forum Terminating EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:35 pm

I admired your efforts luke, but experience did tell me that this place would not be much of a success and whilst i got critisized for being too negative, it did prove i was right(not that i'm taking any pleasure out of that).

Problem is the same though, not enough members and we all post on a weather forum in the first place.

Anyways, good luck with your new project and hopefully i'll see you on MSN more often. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Website and Forum Terminating   Website and Forum Terminating EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:43 pm

It was certainly never going to be easy Paul. At least we tried but im much more confident my new gaming site will come out with better successes. I will come on MSN now actually. Smile
Back to top Go down
Calum

PostSubject: Re: Website and Forum Terminating   Website and Forum Terminating EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:52 am

The title somewhat reminds me of the terminator films , lol. Is arnie gonna make a guest appearance when the forum shuts down?
Back to top Go down
weathermaster

weathermaster

PostSubject: Re: Website and Forum Terminating   Website and Forum Terminating EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:44 pm

He's my avatar at Chat Place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website and Forum Terminating   Website and Forum Terminating Empty

Back to top Go down

Website and Forum Terminating
Page 1 of 1