You are currently not Logged in or registered with us. To see all content and have permission to post and have access to more exciting tings, you need to be registered with us. If you are not, please click the Register link in the Navigation Bar. Thanks from the Admin team.
You are currently not Logged in or registered with us. To see all content and have permission to post and have access to more exciting tings, you need to be registered with us. If you are not, please click the Register link in the Navigation Bar. Thanks from the Admin team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Website  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Which party will you be supporting this election Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin
Which party will you be supporting this election Vote_lcapWhich party will you be supporting this election Voting_barWhich party will you be supporting this election Vote_rcap 
weathermaster
Which party will you be supporting this election Vote_lcapWhich party will you be supporting this election Voting_barWhich party will you be supporting this election Vote_rcap 
Mark
Zachary
Calum
Paul
stuart
magic
Nick2702
Lightningboy
El Nino/La Nina Index
Which party will you be supporting this election Elninometer+12

Which party will you be supporting this election

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Which party will you be supporting
Labour
Which party will you be supporting this election Vote_lcap40%Which party will you be supporting this election Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Conservative
Which party will you be supporting this election Vote_lcap20%Which party will you be supporting this election Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Liberal democrat
Which party will you be supporting this election Vote_lcap40%Which party will you be supporting this election Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
UKIP
Which party will you be supporting this election Vote_lcap0%Which party will you be supporting this election Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Green Party
Which party will you be supporting this election Vote_lcap0%Which party will you be supporting this election Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
SNP
 0% [ 0 ]
BNP
 0% [ 0 ]
Plaid Cymru
 0% [ 0 ]
English Democrats
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Mark

PostSubject: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:25 am

Which party will you be supporting or would support during this general election?
Back to top Go down
http://www.weatherconnect.co.uk
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:38 am

Cant vote myself just yet. Tbh i think they are all as bad as each other. I feel Conservatives maybe worth a try but i cant see any party doing much good right now!
Back to top Go down
https://weatherconnect.forumotion.com
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:43 am

I shall just miss out on voting as well, i was quite keen in the conservatives but seem to favouring the Lib Dem's now. For some bizarre reason quite a few of my friends support the Green Party. I want a part that isn't obsessed with the environment. It should be high on the agenda though!
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:35 am

I'd vote Labour.
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:55 am

I always thought was a huge supporter of the SNP?
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:23 am

SNP stand no chance at the moment. Labour got us into this mess and they can get us out. I would hate that smug Cameroon to be in charge of me I'd rather Brown.
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:27 am

Can either of them get us out? I like Vince cable (lib Dem chancellor) He seems to speak some sense. I think its going to be a tight election with the conservatives having the majority votes. But will it be a hung parliament? That's were the Lib Dems come in and parties such as the SNP!
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:55 am

Can't we just merge with France they can sort our mess out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:41 pm

Why France lol Smile ? Most of the EU countries seem to doing better than us, apart from Greece!
Back to top Go down
weathermaster

weathermaster

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:12 pm

I don't understand politics that much but I said Labour for the vote but I do think the conservatives stand a good chance even though I hate Cameron.

Why is Britain doing so bad? Is it because of the modern economy? I think so Britain is powerful because it,

Quote :

It invented industry and started the industrial revolution.

It is responsible for a litany of technological advancements.

Throughout the 18th, 19th and early 20th century it was the world's
foremost superpower.

It founded the majority of the Western World. (USA, Canada, Australia,
New Zealand.)

It created the legal systems that govern the modern world.

It has the most elite and well trained military in the world. It is as
technologically advanced as the USA because it jointly develops all its
military technology with them. It is also a nuclear power. (Hard power).

Britain has far more diplomatic clout than any other Western country.
Many countries will not deal with the USA because of its foreign policy.
(Soft power).

It is a key member of the largest and most powerful economy in the
world. (European Union.)

English is the world’s lingua france.
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:57 am

Yeah the UK has a great history but now in modern times it sucks, sort of like Liverpool FC. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:29 am

Lol. Smile

When i look at the past of Britain, i can see what makes it Great but i certainly dont feel that now. Industry declined severely, crime plaguing some areas and a government which seems to be struggling big time (of course not helped by the credit crunch).
Back to top Go down
Calum

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:10 am

Gonna be an intresting election on may 6th , if i were allowed to vote in this election mine would be going to the lib dems , only main party i beleive that will steer us in the right direction Smile
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Agree.
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:39 pm

The Lib Dems seems to be doing very well...
Back to top Go down
weathermaster

weathermaster

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:35 pm

I done a quiz thing that tells you what party you should vote if you don't understand it all. Looks like I will be voting Lib Dem now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Could you post the link please sean. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
weathermaster

weathermaster

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Admin wrote:
Could you post the link please sean. Very Happy

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/elections/party-matcher
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Cheers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:07 am

I got Lib Dem as well.

20% similarity with Cameroon's party.
Back to top Go down
weathermaster

weathermaster

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:16 am

I think its either Lib Dem or Labour that are going to win.
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:21 am

Last time Labour were always going to lose but they shocked everyone by winning. Which party will you be supporting this election Icon_lol

If Cameroon becomes Prime Minister I'll be trying to get out of the UK as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:22 am

Labour will not win the overall share of the vote, they will come either second or possibly even 3rd. Yet they could still end up staying in power. Very likely that there will be a hung parliament. I expect the Lib Dems would side with labour in the event of this. However they will want rid of Brown and Vince and clegg with powerful positions.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:26 am

The final debate tomorrow night on the BBC-just in time for Gordon Brown getting in trouble for called a woman a "bigoted woman".
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:56 pm

I found think the whole story is quite funny actually, will certainly be good on have i got news for you! I loved his smirking face when he came out the woman's house lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which party will you be supporting this election   Which party will you be supporting this election Empty

Back to top Go down

Which party will you be supporting this election
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Living Room :: 10 Downing Street-
Jump to: